15 Reasons for coming to “London, I knew you well”
15 excellent reasons for coming to “London, I knew you well”
1. This really is special – three top class speakers, three exceptional professionals each of whom worked on the London 2012 Olympics
2. You have the opportunity to personally meet our three speakers, Jackie Brock-Doyle, Kerrie Nash and Louise Evans
3. This is a rare opportunity and you won’t get better value – not even at DJs or Myer.
4. Jackie Brock-Doyle has just been named the UK’s PR Professional for 2012 for her work on the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
5. Three fabulous and successful women speaking…I’ll bet Business Chicks and Inforum are salivating!
6. There will be many events industry people with whom you can mingle, renew acquaintance and establish useful business links
7. You will hear personal insights into and experiences from London
8. London debrief in Rio? Bah! You’ll hear some real lessons from London for future mega events and lessons applicable to all your events
9. This will be a fun-filled evening
10. Your ticket includes a couple of drinks and some food – but no caviar I’m sorry!
11, It’s a great deal, isn’t it?
12. It’s nearly Christmas so what better way to combine some Cheer and business at the year’s end
13. You can catch up with Ericc, aka Eric, who for many years was your industry leader ad cornerstone, now MD at New Millennium Business
14. After 30 November the ticket price goes up…so why wait?
15. “London, I knew you well” – treat yourself, make it your own Thanksgiving (late, huh!?) or end-of-year gift